Spring Social - 4/9, at 3pm

As the days get longer for us, let’s enjoy a Spring afternoon together before Summer temps soar.

We’ll gather at the home of Board Member, and aptly named, John Boardman & Mikal Grimes.

What: Backyard Social Gathering
When: April 9th, 3pm-5pm
Where: 700 W 32nd Street

Come meet your Heritage neighbors, catch up with friends, learn what we’re up to.

And don't forget to invite those who may not have looked into us yet!

Looking forward to seeing my great neighbors, both new ones and longtimers, this afternoon! It looks like we’re going to have beautiful cloudy weather today. Mikal and I will have drinks and snacks. If you feel inspired to bring something that’s great, but certainly no obligation. See you in a few hours!

Thank you for hosting the Spring Social yesterday. It was good to have the opportunity to meet neighbors I had not yet met and catch up with neighbors I already knew. FYI: watch your step- I saw the kids making a tiger trap out in the yard.

It was great to see all our neighbors, including new faces – and lots of little ones! Can’t wait for the next get-together. :slight_smile:

I put a few photos up at https://boardmangrimes.smugmug.com/Friends-of-Heritage-social-April-2017/

Thanks for sharing your home and for the pics! Looking forward to next time.