Learn how people are benefiting from clean water and education

Dear Heritage Neighbors,

I’m letting you know about an event our fellow neighbors, Michelle Cutrer and Richard Whittington, are graciously hosting at their home (614 W 31st 1-2 St) on behalf of Project Schoolhouse.

Please RSVP (per below) if you can join them on Tuesday April 17th at 7 pm for an interactive, informative event about what we’re doing to help folks in less developed countries get life changing clean water and education.

I have served on the board of this organization for four years and I’m very proud of the work we have done!
-Evan

Here are more details from Richard and Michelle

Richard and I are delighted to be supporting Project Schoolhouse, an Austin-based nonprofit that works with communities in remote areas of Nicaragua to build schoolhouses, install clean drinking water systems, and provide school scholarships. You can read more about this wonderful organization here: www.projectschoolhouse.org.

The Crash Course is a heart-warming and moving 1-hour program about Project Schoolhouse’s work in Nicaragua, led by Tab Barker, the Executive Director. This event is not a fund-raiser, it’s informational, to help spread the word. Light snacks and drinks will be served.

To RSVP, please email Michelle or Richard directly. You may also RSVP and find more details at the link below.

Feel free to share this invitation with friends who might be interested.

We hope to see you.

Warmly,

Michelle Cutrer (cutrerm@yahoo.com)
Richard Whittington (design@whittingtonandco.com)

Evan D. Morgan, CFRE
512-658-5966
evan@morganpost.net