Bike To Work Day [Possible Volunteer Event]

Would anyone like to possibly work a table in our n’hood for Bike To Work Day?
It’s Friday, May 19th so we’ve got a while to coordinate and get some good ideas going.

I know that Ozone Bikes used to have a beloved stop right in front of their location for a long time (btw 32nd & 33rd), and that this last year Bicycle Sport Shop who took over that location partnered with Wheatsville to have a station in front of the grocer.

If we can get a few people who might be willing to work a morning or after-work slot, we could hand out information on FoH at the station or just get to know folks in our community a bit better.

I’d be happy to coordinate between the bike shop to get shift and manpower information, but we could possibly approach other local businesses in the 'hood for giveaways or a promotional presence as well depending on interest.

Hi there,

I don’t 100% know my schedule for May (grad student and all looking for summer jobs) but I could tentatively volunteer for this. a good friend of mine works for Bike Austin.

-Matthew

I’d also like to volunteer for this. Let me know when you have a general idea of the schedule, e.g. will there be a morning and an afternoon commute shift?